12 January, 2007

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Why is it that spammers like Alexandra, who keeps e-mailing me about "emaciate whirlpool", constantly warn that "This is our final attempt to reach you"—but it never is?

Meanwhile...

The latest batch of search terms (not including the poor souls still trying to figure out how to make their cars and their RoadRunner internet service work):
  • sasquatch's cousin Yeah... you know, I can't remember her name either. We only went out a couple times.*
  • carrie underwood's nickname in college Just because we drove past her home town on the way back from our holiday trip, that makes me an expert?
  • road rage shooting plano texas I could see that being a possibility...
  • b48a7bb1654c8f50f2e1aee00dcb99828be05147360a Oh yeah? Well, 6120686578206f6e20796f7520746f6f.
* And having said that, I'll probably receive a nasty letter from the same lawyer who's representing the cavemen in those Geico ads.


Now playing: Coldplay, X & Y.

3 comments:

Tink said...

*Snort* @ the last one. I get those all the time. Only... I don't actually get anything when I google them. I think it's aliens.

Foo said...

Really? I snorted as I was writing the response to the sasquatch one.

That Janie Girl said...

Well, as long as we're talking about snorts, I *snorted* at all of them!

Too funny...

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...