22 September, 2006

Highly motivated

It's spreading as quickly as a STD among Paris Hilton's boyfriends: the Motivator. When I saw Gwynne playing with it over on her blog, I had to have a go, too.

Get Bent

Post scriptum

I almost feel sorry for Keven, who sent me the spam entitled "defecate and squander". Maybe I should make up a motivational poster for him. You don't want to know the image I'd use, but it would probably tie in to this post rather nicely.

And in a perfect example of how honesty and optimism can be the main ingredients in a recipe for failure, we have Randy Gross, who suggests "Lets hook up tonight". Randy and Gross? As if.

6 comments:

Tink said...

Ah, that is awesome/hilarious! You should make a flag with that design and fly it from your bike Foo!

Jenn said...

that's funny

Gwynne said...

Yours is great! Much more motivating than mine. ;-)

Anne said...

This is too cool!

Peggy said...

Uh-oh...Do you know what you've done by posting that link? I'm now going to waste hours of my Sunday trying to out-demotivate the folks at despair.com

Foo said...

This is one of those posts that just goes to show that you can never guess what people are going to find entertaining. I'm glad you guys had as much fun with it as I did.

Peggy: despair.com? Sounds like a Goth hangout.

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...