04 November, 2007

The Elements of Typographic Style Applied to the Web

Speaking of things that are handy as pockets on shirts, if you love fonts and have ever had the need desire to more fully understand the whys and wherefores of web typography, have I got a deal for you.

Check out The Elements of Typographic Style Applied to the Web - a practical guide to web typography.

I'd tell you to tell 'em Foo sent you, but they'd probably be all like, "Foo who?" And then you'd probably be all embarrassed for me and like, "Tee hee." Unbecoming one of your obvious breeding and discernment, that's all I'm saying.

4 comments:

Anne said...

k

Avery Gray said...

I appreciate your concern, but my self-confidence is rock solid, baby! Someone wants to come at me like that, I'll bust some chops.

"Foo who?"

Kung Fu, mofo!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the info on passwords. Now to get a palm, or other such handy dandy notebook...

Tink said...

Now I know you're kidding. Who wouldn't know The Great Foo?!

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...