23 August, 2006

“I C,” said the blind man

Notion swiped from Bill:

You are C++. You are very popular and open to suggestions.  Many have tried to be like you, but haven't been successful
Which Programming Language are You?


I'm a little disappointed by this revelation, as I tend to think of myself as PHP.

Speaking of disappointment, I went a-Googling for "annoy your coworkers day". I figured surely someone had thought it up already. After all, there are people who actually celebrate Festivus, for crying out loud.

But no. The closest I came was some lists, like this one.

What good is a list of ways to observe a special occasion without the official, Hallmark-approved, made-up holiday?

Now playing: Talk Talk, It's My Life

6 comments:

Tink said...

Ah, I tried to paste my answer and ended up deleting. I must be a Windows program.

Foo said...

SOL (your pick).

Gwynne said...

My favorite is "Talk to yourself when others can overhear you but make it all business jargon."

Oh, you wanted to know what programming language I am?

Basic. And I didn't even have to take the test.

Allez said...

I'm Java. I didn't know that was a language. Hmmmm. But I do like coffee :-)

Tink said...

You used SOL! *Pumps fist* Yessss.

Turtle said...

Java...nectar of the gods! Oh yeah!

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...