15 May, 2007

Just... a little while... longer

Just another couple days and I should get part of my life back. Brain cells and fingers left idle in the wake of my indentured web servitude... [sob] ...well, the mind bloggles at the possibilities.

In the meantime, check out this funky (in the words of the photographer) shot of the bunch of us waiting to roll out on the first day of the MS 150. I think it's rad.



...and one of my favorite shots from the whole weekend: Turtle congratulating me after I came across the finish line.


ms150 2007 053
Copyright © 2007 Cessna395

Now playing: Drivin' and Cryin', Fly Me Courageous

6 comments:

Tink said...

Were they peddling by when they took it? ;)

Jenn said...

The photographer was getting chip faced. hehe, GET IT? Chip? Faced? Like poker? Ta da da da...crash!

Foo said...

Tink: No... he was standing still; but it was darker than it looks in the picture, and I expect the blur was camera movement. It's a neat effect, as the fill flash froze the riders. (You being a talented photog, I expect you know what I'm talking about.)

Emma: Step away from the bourbon, darlin'. I need it. [wink]

Anne said...

That's a cool shot. Maybe you need a giant flash bulb next time - the kind that leaves you blind for several minutes. That would make for a good ride.

Lou said...

Very cool picture!
Looks like you and the rest were rarin' to go!

Lou said...

I like the Mike and Turtle shot myself!
*GRIN*

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...