08 December, 2005

No room in the stable

http://www.electrabike.com/

I'm not sure what it is, but Electra's Ghostrider makes me itch. It's very similar to the Rockabilly Boogie I sat on at my local shop last week, and I can't explain my yen except to say... man, it's cool. 26" wheels with big fat tires that looked half again as wide as the ones on my mountain bike, and a laid-back riding position that would be just too sweet for rolling around the 'hood. And it has a three-speed hub with a coaster brake. How's that for luxury?

Relative to my other bikes, it's pretty cheap; but Sweetie says there's no more room in the stable. Le sigh.

1 comment:

Lou said...

AWWW - maybe it's time to clean out the closet and get rid of the old - then in with the new...HEH

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...