05 December, 2005

Will the real Clark Griswold please stand up?

In case you haven't already received this as an e-mail attachment from every one of your relatives and co-workers, this just may be the most impressive Christmas light display ever.

Sure, I noted with a slightly cynical eye that some of the changes seemed awfully regular. I thought someone might have filmed the house with various combinations of lights turned on and then pieced the footage together with Director (or something) to synch with the music. But the real scoop is much more impressive.

Color me amazed.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Someone sent that to me a few days ago...way cool!

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...