01 January, 2006

Happy New Year!

We're not big partyers at the Foo house, so just for my own amusement I'm making this first posting of the year by riding in on one of my neighbors' unsecured wireless access point. Broadcasting the factory default SSID, WEP disabled, no MAC ID filtering.

Yikes.

If there's any good news, it's that he/she doesn't seem to know how to share directories.

I've decided that one of my resolutions for 2006 will be to figure out whose it is and educate him/her before some reprobate does Bad Things to him/her. It's the neighborly thing to do.

Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Foo said...

Lou's a pretty busy guy. He stops by to catch up every once in a while and posts comments in bursts.

Lou said...

Hey susie - no - i'm just the married, harried father of two teens - LOL - real life takes over sometimes dammit - LOL.
And Mike - nothing wrong with occasional wardriving - LOL.

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...