17 March, 2006

Cause for optimism

Over on The Bee's Knees, the topic of the Myers & Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) came up. While Googling for a description of my ISTJ traits, I stumbled across a web page that put an interesting and positive spin on the normally dour perception of my type.

Over at The Retire Early Home Page there's an analysis of which personality types are most likely to retire early. It's an interesting read.

As an ISTJ, I may not be the life of the party. I may be wound too tight. I may expect too much of others. But by golly, I'm liking my chances of getting out of this cubicle ahead of schedule just a little bit better than I did when I came in this morning!

2 comments:

Bret said...

ENFP, baybee! Two drink minimum!

Or, as my Irish blogger ancestors say, "Zahub!"

Jenn said...

retire early and miss out on the fun? hehe.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Slainte!

Crying Fowl

This morning, at the end of this week's obligatory commute to the office, I turned in to the driveway and was accosted by the biggest ho...